The Department of Athletics has revised their guidelines for parents, guardians and family members attending games at DCSD Stadiums and Fields.
• Prior to any parent/guardian/family members leaving their home they are asked to take their temperature. Any person with a temperature of 100.4 or higher should not attend.
• Upon arrival to the game, guest must check in with the Stadium Manager. Everyone will be prescreened and directed to the seating area.
• All parent/guardian/family members must wear masks at ALL TIMES, including when entering/exiting venues, during the competition, and whenever walking or moving about . No exceptions.
• Concession stands will be closed.
• Parent/guardian/family members are prohibited from congregating in groups.
• All parent/guardian/family members are asked to maintain six feet of social distancing. All will be encouraged to sit only with their family units.
• Any person refusing to adhere to all required guidelines will be excused from the competition.
Field/Court Spectators (Baseball/Gymnastics/Tennis/Golf)
• Parents, guardians, spectators must remain in a reasonable distance outside of the fence or field area of competition.
• School Administration will communicate acceptable range/area for spectators.
Stadium Spectators (Soccer, Lacrosse, Track)
• Each Monday a link will go live on the GOFAN (gofan.co) website for all games scheduled during that week.
• Parents will have an opportunity to purchase a maximum of 3 tickets for each game.
• General Admission cost will be $5.00 per ticket plus administrative fees through GOFAN
• The maximum number of tickets sold per game will be 300 ( 150 per team). Once capacity has been reached, no additional tickets will be sold.
• No DCSD passes or GHSA passes will be allowed.