DeKalb Schools utilization forecast the for all Region 1 elementary schools in 2021 given the current plan.
Dunwoody ES Principal Sanders and Kittredge Magnet Principal Neely are members of a cross-divisional logistics team to assist with this transition for students, parents, teachers and staff.
UPDATE FROM LOGISTICS TEAM
- Staffing allotments for the Annex and Main Campus have been proposed awaiting approval;
- Several transportation options have been developed for community discussion and input
- After School Extended Day Program will operate on Main Campus with a shuttle delivering students from the Annex to Main Campus for program participation
- Shuttle sites have been identified and are in the process of being finalized
- IT has identified infrastructure and security needs
- Interactive boards will be in all classrooms
- Additional place space will be added to accommodate 4th and 5th grade students.
REGION 1 ENROLLMENT UTILIZATION MATRIX 2021
These two spreadsheets depict the 2021 enrollment and utilization of Region 1 elementary schools before and after the current redistricting plan.