$24,400 in payment per participating high school (total of 11 DeKalb County schools), plus related travel expenses, for participation in Lead Higher, which includes expert leadership coaching, deep data analysis, and best-practice strategic planning in the following areas: [NOTE: The full costs of Lead Higher support is $49,600. EOS funders, including Google, Jack Kent Cooke, Tableau, and others generously subsidize $25,200 per selected school.]
- Measuring student- and school-specific causes of college-readiness gaps using immediately actionable data and highly customized recommendations for gap closure;
- Using field-leading analytics to identify more than enough AP/IB-capable students to fully close race and income gaps in advanced courses;
- Transitioning identified students to AP/IB participation and success, using the experience EOS has garnered from partnerships in a majority of the equitable AP/IB programs nationwide;
- Developing customized student and teacher success strategies to ensure academic success and sustainability of results;
- Catalyzing a higher sense of what’s possible for underrepresented students through their academic success in AP and IB courses, developing a culture of consistently high expectations & outcomes; and
- Customized coaching for Principals and district leaders, project management support, and regular site visits by an EOS Partnership Director with Masters/PhD level education and background as Principal, district Director, non-profit leader, etc.