2015-2016 Central Office Reorganization – Phase II
01/11/2016 – Work/Business
Agenda Item – Reorganization – Phase II
The 2015-2016 Central Office Reorganization (Phase II) includes the appointment of four senior level positions.
- Jennifer Hackemeyer Resume (Chief Legal Officer, Office of Legal Affairs) – For the last 10 years Ms. Hackemeyer has been the General Counsel for the Georgia Department of Education.
- Eileen Houston-Stewart Resume (Interim Chief Communications and Community Relations Officer, Communications) – Ms. Houston-Stewart has been in Missouri since 2007. She worked with Kansas City Public Schools from 2010 – 2015 where she met Superintendent Green.
- Oliver Lewis Resume (Executive Director of Professional Learning, Leadership Development, and STEM Program, Curriculum & Instruction) – Mr. Lewis has been with the DeKalb County School District since 1993 where he started off as a substitute teacher. He was a Math & Science teacher and in 2005 was promoted to Principal at Hightower ES. He was most recently the Director of Professional Learning
- Manomay Malathip Resume (Interim Executive Director of Student Advancement, Student Support & Intervention) – Superintendent Green worked with Manomay Malathip at Kauffman Scholars and Kansas City Public Schools.
- Laura Stowell Resume (Director, Charters, School Governance, & Flexibility) – Laura Stowell was the Charter Schools Coordinator at Fulton County Schools from 2008 – 2016.
Phase 1 was approved by the Board of Education on December 7, 2015.