Georgia Leadership Institute for School Improvement (GLISI) Professional Services Agreement for Principal Supervisor Initiative (PSI) Approval
The chief purpose of the Wallace Foundation grant is to shift the role of the principal supervisors from overseeing compliance to sharpening principals’ instructional leadership capabilities by providing the right training, support, and number of principals to supervise. Detailed services, provided by GLISI, are described in the Work Plan to be approved by the Wallace Foundation. The Work Plan includes, but is not limited to, production of the following deliverables:
- Comprehensive Audit of Current Central Office Practice, including Research Driven Needs Assessment;
- Recommendations for restructuring Central Office based on audit findings;
- Communities of Practice among Central Office Leaders;
- Two Leadership Development Modules for Incumbent Principal Supervisors;
- Recruitment, Selection, and Hiring Protocols for Identifying High Potential Principal Supervisors based on Principal Supervisor Competency Model.