Two personnel recommendations came before the board at the February 12 Business Meeting.
These are the candidates the hiring managers wanted to hire. They were interviewed and references checked, allegedly.
Bernice Gregory, Ed.D – Chief Human Capital Officer
Compensation: $176K plus benefits
Hiring Manager: Dr. R. Stephen Green, Superintendent (Green Resume)
• Resume – Bernice Gregory
• Job Description – Chief Human Capital Management Officer
CHIEF HUMAN CAPITAL OFFICER – REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree from a Professional Standards Commission approved accredited college or university
• Doctorate degree from a Professional Standards Commission approved accredited college or university
• Minimum of ten (10) years experience as an administrator in a school system setting or as an executive
in a corporate environment with demonstrated successful advancement through the administrative or
executive managerial hierarchy, as appropriate, required.
Gabrielle Moore – Data Analyst IV
Compensation: $52K plus benefits
Hiring Manager: Dr. Vasanne Tinsley, Director of Support Services (Tinsley Resume)
Note: This hire came before the board because Ms Moore is a relative of Board of Education representative Dr. Joyce Morley.
• Resume – Gabrielle Moore
• Job Description – Data Analyst IV
DATA ANALYST IV – REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in database management, data analysis, forecasting or closely related experience and demonstration of proficiency necessary to perform the duties for the position.